seagulls has a highly respected community support focus and is very proud to be heavily involved in the Tweed Coast community.
Through sponsorship and donations, seagulls supports the charity work, sporting activities and personal interests of thousands of members of the Tweed Coast community. Donations of money and sponsorship are made by seagulls each year to a variety of groups, the majority of which are locally based.
This support may take the form of sponsorship, cash donations, free use of room hire facilities, goods in kind or administration assistance. We exceed our regulatory obligations and charitable donations targets through our Community Support program.
For further information about our governing regulations, please view the ClubGRANTS guidelines below.
Seagulls Club distributed over $100,000 to a range of community groups and charities in the last year through the ClubGrants (formerly the Community Development and Support Expenditure Scheme or CDSE) and in-kind donations. Some of the groups who have benefited from our ClubGrants program include:
- The Family Centre
- Tweed/Byron District Police
- Synergy Group Tweed Heads
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Murwillumbah Community Centre
- Shaping Outcomes
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Twin Towns Kindergarten Association
- Wommin Bay Villages
- Tweed Community Group Inc
- Cooly Rocks On Festival
- Tweed Heads / Tweed Coast Liquor Accord
- Tweed Valley Early Childhood Intervention Centre
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of NSW
- Tweed Valley Banana FESTIVAL
- Neighbourhood Watch Newsletters
- Max Potential
- Murwillumbah Friendship Club
- Generation City Care South
- Tweed Shire Youth Development Cabarita
- Tweed Valley Respite Service
- Story Dogs Inc
- Tweed Heads Seagulls Rugby League Football Club
- Point Danger Marine Rescue
ClubGRANTS (formerly known as CDSE) is designed to ensure that larger registered clubs in NSW contribute to the provision of front-line services to their local communities; and to ensure that the disadvantaged in the community are better positioned to benefit from the substantial contributions made by those clubs. ClubGRANTS also facilitates contributions by larger clubs towards infrastructure to support sporting, health and community activities.
For further details on ClubGrants including How to Apply, Guidelines and Funding Categories, please click here